The Boot Scoot Bopper is designed as a child's first bike, typically for a child between the ages of 18 months and 3.
Boot Scoot Bopper Features:
- Super light. 8 pounds.
- 21" L x 11-13.5" H
- Adjustable handlebars with rubber hand grips allows you to raise them as the rider grows taller.
- Adjustable and padded saddle seat grows from 11 inches to 13.5 inches tall.
- Wide EVA polymer smooth, hard tires.
- Steel frame makes for a durable, lightweight bike.
- Foot rests for easy coasting.
- Certified lead-free paint.
- Suggested rider weight limit: 80 pounds.
For further information, please see the Boot Scoot Bopper manual.
For a taller Boot Scoot bike designed for children ages 2 to 5, see the Boot Scoot Boomer.
For a taller Boot Scoot bike designed for children ages 3 to 6, see the Boot Scoot Cruiser.
Boot Scoot Bopper
has a rating of 0.0 stars
based on 0 reviews.