The Boot Scoot Cruiser is designed for the taller, older child, typically between the ages of 3 and 6.
Boot Scoot Cruiser Features:
- 10 pounds.
- 33" L x 17-20" H x 17" W
- Adjustable handlebars allows you to raise them as the rider grows taller.
- Adjustable and padded saddle seat grows from 17 inches to 20 inches tall.
- 12 inch inflatable tires on steel rims.
- Steel frame makes for a durable, lightweight bike.
- Certified lead-free paint.
- Suggested rider weight limit: 80 pounds.
For further information, please see the Boot Scoot user manual.
For a smaller Boot Scoot bike designed for children ages 2 to 5, see the Boot Scoot Zoomer.