The FirstBIKE Cross Bike is designed for children ages 18 months to 5.
FirstBIKE Cross Bike Features:
- Lightweight at just 7.7 pounds.
- Rear wheel drum/hand brake adds 0.7 pounds.
- Adjustable rubber saddle seat grows from 13.8 inches to 17.8 inches tall.
- Optional lowering kit allows riders as young as 18 months to ride.
- Adjustable saddle seat adjusts with the turn of a knob - no additional parts or tools needed.
- Replaceable rubber knobby tires with Schrader valves on five spoke composite wheels.
- Composite frame makes for a rust and rot proof, lightweight bike.
- Front and rear splash guards.
- Lifetime warranty on frame, fork and wheels.
FirstBIKE has exceptional, unmatched safety features:
- Safety stop brake system - adjustable reach hand brake.
- Steering limiter that prevents sharp turns - no jack-knifing.
- Completely recessed nuts and bolts - no sharp edges.
- Reflective frame stickers for high visibility.
- No wood to splinter, no metal to rust, no paint to chip.
- No dangerous platforms or foot pegs to tangle feet.
For further information, please see the FirstBIKE manual and the FirstBIKE FAQ.
What is a composite frame?
FirstBIKE is made from a composite resin that uses high tech glass fibers. This is the same tough stuff found in automobiles, watercraft and airplanes. FirstBIKE is made from this unbreakable color-thru material which makes it impervious to water, rain, snow, mud, ice cream, or whatever abuse your child can give it! Hose it off in the back yard!
Still considering a bike with training wheels? Here's a video comparing FirstBIKE to training wheels.