The first 2-in-1 balance bike to pedal bike hybrid in the US. The lightweight aluminum frame and adjustable saddle makes the Morph the only bike your child ages 2 to 5 will need.
Start slowly with the balance bike while your child learns to balance, building their coordination and confidence. Once they can consistently balance with feet off the ground, it's time to easily convert to a pedal bike by simply adding the plug-n-play pedal kit.
2016 KinderBike Morph Hybrid Features:
- Lightweight aluminum frame, weighs only 8.5 pounds.
- Adjustable handlebars allows you to raise them as the rider grows taller and move them forward to back for a custom fit for your child.
- Height and angle adjustable and padded saddle seat grows from 12.9" to 21.5" tall with the snap of a quick-release.
- Rugged-tread, all-terrain pneumatic aluminum wheels are great for traction on-road and off-road.
- Aluminum frame, rims, handlebar, quill, quick-release, brake arms, brake lever, and seat post.
- Twin-bearing steel headset (no plastic here!) helps little ones smoothly steer.
- Rear coaster-brake.
- Includes a front reflector.
- Certified lead-free powder coat finish is long lasting and durable.
- LIFETIME warranty on frame and 1 year warranty on original parts: best warranty in the balance bike industry.
- Certified compliant - ASTM F963, HR4040, Prop 65, CPSIA, CE, EN71
For further information, download the KinderBike manual.
See our other products from KinderBike USA.