This is our new Trail version of the classic Early Rider Belter 16. Loaded with Ritchey parts and some exclusive 16" Maxxis Maxx Daddy tyres - now your kid can shred the muddy stuff in style. At a little over 5.5kgs the Belter sets the standard. It's worth bearing in mind that every kilo on a 3 year olds' bike is the equivalent of 4 or 5 on an adult bike. At 5kgs lighter than most 16" bikes, that's a big difference to a child.
It's not just the weight however, everything is designed low rolling resistance. The high thread count high psi tyres, the cartridge bearing hubs and even bespoke full bearing aluminium pedals all play a part. But it is the belt drive that steals the show, a belt will never stretch like a chain, it'll never be gunked up by dirt and grease and it will be as good the day your kid has finished with it as the day they first rode it and dad doesn't have to worry about maintaining it.
*Please note the seat is actually black, not brown as shown in the pictures.
• 16 Maxxis Maxx Daddy Tyres
• Ritchey Stem, Flat bars and seat clamp
• 5.65 kgs
• Suggested age 3.5 - 6 yrs
• Minimum seat height 47cm
• Maximum seat height 57cm
• Hand brushed and lacquered aluminium frame
• Upgraded aluminium sprockets
• Short reach Tektro front and rear V brake
• Forged aluminium stem
• Early Rider custom pedals
• Belt drive
• 105mm crank length
• Adjustable seat height
• Shipped with only the handlebars and pedals to add
• Winner: Eurobike Award 2012
• Winner: Red Dot Product Design Award 2013
• 1 year warranty