This bike strives for excellence. Key features include a smooth handling long wheelbase and efficient dynamic alloy wheels. This bike also features a freewheel which means there is no coaster brake and the pedals can freely spin backwards. In addition, safe braking can be learned with alloy handbrakes. The front brake is a caliper while the rear brake is a V-brake. The V-brake is more powerful and will help prevent the risk of braking too hard and going over the handlebars. Every single component has been carefully selected and optimized for your children's experience. Made from lightweight aluminum alloy, this bike is lighter than your average children's bike. Training wheels are included with the Joey 2.5 & 3.5 while the 4.5 comes with a kickstand. The 2.5 14 inch model comes with a push bar so adults can help their child along while they learn how to balance on two wheels. All models come with a quick release seat post, a bell, and a pad for the stem.
- Frame/Fork: Lightweight Alloy frame with a low gravity concept design
- Wheels/Tires: Dynamic Alloy Wheels with steel spokes and low profile, low resistant tires with tough tubes
- Drivetrain: Single speed, 3 piece alloy crank, chainguard, and KMC chain. Freewheel design helps children learn to use hand brakes early and prevents unintended braking while learning to pedal forward.
- Brakes: Alloy disc brake levers with short reach on V-shaped handlebars. Alloy caliper brakes.
- Includes: Stem pad, bell, quick release seat post, and training wheels