Shopping for a future downhill world champion like Danny Hart, Matt Walker or Manon Carpenter? They achieved their dreams on a Saracen machine.
The Freewheel is sized for children with a 13" inseam, or around age 2-1/2. With an extra long seatpost provided, kids with an 18" inseam (around age 5) can also successfully hone their shredding skills on this unbreakable bike with no weight limit, twin bearing headset and oversized grippy rubber air tires.
Several enhancements are on deck for the new 2018 edition: Chrome angled valve stems for easy inflation. Lower profile acorn nuts on the axles, Re-shaped ergonomic saddle with integrate carrying handle. Kenda Contact tires. Two new color schemes.
Saracen UK brand has earned it's world champion rainbow stripes and the right to wear them proudly. We're pleased to introduce a new balance bike that shares genetics with some ultra-performance downhill racing machines. Rated a TOP PICK at Two Wheeling Tots!
- Oversized 12" rubber tires (Kenda Kontact)
- Industry standard V-Brake with reach-adjustable brake lever
- Lightweight welded 6061 aluminum frame and hi-tensile steel fork
- Threaded bearing headset to handle the trauma of rough riding, just like a real bike
- Large weight capacity with heavy duty frame- will never twist, flex or deform.
- Built like a real bike, not a toy!
- 13" minimum seat height | 18" maximum height
- Weight is 10lbs
- Assembly tools included
- Touch up paint included