The Strider 20 Sport was designed for teenagers and adults that are learning to ride a bike for the first time and for those with special needs challenges that desire a simple and more stable way to learn how to ride.
Strider 20 Sport Balance Bike Features:
- Designed for teenagers and adults.
- Steady, safe, and stable. Designed specifically to allow both feet to touch the ground until balance is developed.
- Weighs 21 pounds.
- Industry standard 22.2mm, 600mm wide handlebars
- Quick release clamp allows for easy adjustments to the seat height from 26" to 32"
- Comfortable padded saddle on rails provides the ability to adjust the seat forward to backward and at a specific angle for a custom fit.
- Industry standard 28.6mm seat post provides the ability to replace with different saddles.
- All-terrain air tires. 1.75 - 16, 42 lb max psi
- Footrests can be added or removed to adjust to the rider's ability
- Front and rear V-brakes
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Suggested rider weight limit: 242 pounds.
The Strider 20 Sport ships partially assembled and requires final assembly by an adult with basic mechanical skills. Download the assembly instructions and watch the assembly video and if you don't feel you are able, we suggest that you inquire with a local bike shop about assembly.