The perfect first bike for toddlers, the Tiny Tot from Kinderfeets starts as a three wheeled tricycle and converts to a two wheeled balance bike. Sitting on 7” tires, the seat is even low enough for the toddler that doesn’t walk.
Once your child is comfortable, convert the Tiny Tot from tricycle to balance bike and begin the journey to a free-wheeling toddler!
Kinderfeets Tiny Tot 2-in-1 Bike Features:
- Adjustable seat starts at 9.5” and raises to 11.5"
- Comfortable cushioned seat for tiny and sensitive bottoms.
- Non-toxic hand grips on the handlebar provide safety for little hands.
- Constructed from birch wood, a fast-growing renewable resource.
- For every Tiny Tot purchased, a new tree is planted.
- Eco-friendly chalkboard paint finish encourages little ones to grab a piece of chalk and get creative.
- Extra wide base on 7” tires provides stability and balance.
- Patented and inspired by the Dutch, the low step-through frame helps feel safely close to the ground