The holiday season approaches!
Want to save time and avoid spoiling the surprise? We've got you covered!
Choose to ship the YooToo Balance Bike to your recipient fully assembled in an un-marked carton.
Not to be confused with the TOOTOO! The YOOTOO is an aluminum framed version of the TooToo and is designed for kids with small 11" inseams as young as 18 months. The YooToo has a specially designed rear drop-out that has two wheel positions- one up, one down. This extends the range of the seat height, making the lowest position lower, and the highest position higher. The YooToo also weighs about 7/10 of a pound lighter than the TooToo, so it is ideal for smaller kids with a sensitivity to bike weight.
At only 7,5 lbs, the YooToo sits at the top of our premium balance bike collections, the lightest of its kind (having air tires, v-brakes and a twin bearing headset). Frames are hand polished aluminum with a natural silver finish, top-coated with a protective layer that covers the decals. Truly top shelf quality that is unmatched in the industry, and fits kids with an inseam of up to 18" (kids age 5 can comfortably enjoy the YooToo Aluminum)
The all-new OOPS Collection features bold new colors, updated graphics, and improved components! All tires have reflective dots for added safety. The saddle has been reshaped with softer padding. The brake lever has been upgraded with better performance and smaller reach for little hands. The paint and decals have been changed to enhance the TooToo balance bike's beauty.
The Yedoo YooToo is THE lightest running bike in its category with a low seat to ground (just 11") making it perfect for even 1,5 year olds. Even the smallest kids won´t find it difficult to master the running bike´s weight and they will soon ride it with great comfort and self-confidence.
The quality of Yedoo bikes is continued with an individual inspection and bench prep before shipping: Tuning of brake spacing, position of brake pads, truing rear wheel, inflation of tires, inspection for cosmetic defects.
Most importantly, YOOTOO is built like a real bike, not a toy. This is reflected in it's bike industry specific components, safety testing and 110lb weight limit. #realbikesnottoys #Yootoobalancebike
- Age: 2+
- Weight Limit: 50kg | 110 lb
- Min height of rider: 85 cm | 34 in
- Min weight of rider: 11 kg | 24 lb
- Bike weight: 3.6 kg | 8 lb
- Carton Size: 70 x 38 x 15.5 cm | 28 x 15 x 6 in
- Frame: High-tensile Steel
- Fork: High-tensile Steel
- Handlebar: High-tensile Steel, unitized with stem
- Grips: Molded rubber with safety end caps
- Headset: Twin bearing with steering limiter
- Brake Lever: Tektro child-specific alloy
- Brakes: Tektro alloy v-brake
- Wheels: 12" | 12"
- Rims: 12" Aluminum 16 spoke
- Hubs: Cup and cone bearings
- Dropout width: 80mm
- Tires: Kenda Kontact with reflective sidewalls
- Max inflation: 50 psi
-  Length 83cm | 32.7 in
-  Handlebar height: 51-56 cm | 20-22 in
-  Handlebar width: 36 cm | 14.2 in
-  Seat height: 30-41 cm | 12-18 in