- Designed for the taller, older child, between the ages of 5 and 10.
- Lightweight, just 12 pounds.
- 46 inches long x 34 inches high.
- Adjustable stem on handlebars up to 3 inches allows you to raise them as the rider grows taller.
- Adjustable and padded saddle seat grows from 17 inches to 25 inches tall.
- 16 inch durable air tires for great traction inside and out. (EVA Foam tires may be available, upon request).
- Rust proof aluminum alloy makes for a durable, lightweight bike.
- Foot pegs allow a rest for tired feet. Removable for new learners.
- Convenient kick stand.
- Child sized hand brake.
- Optional Pedal Assembly available for purchase
- Optional Foot Board available for purchase
- Certified lead-free metallic paint.
- Suggested rider weight limit: 125 pounds
For further information, please see the Go Glider manual or the FAQ - Glide Bikes.
For a shorter Glide bike designed for children ages 18 months to 5, see the EZee Glider.
For a shorter Glide bike designed for children ages 2 to 5, see the Mini Glider.