Kazam’s Tyro offers our classic (and patented!) step-through frame design with footrest, along with maintenance-free, puncture-resistant tires. No inner tube means never having to pump air! This model is perfect for use indoors as well as outdoors; and at just 8 lbs, its lightweight makes it easier to maneuver for younger riders.
- Adjustable seat and handlebars
- Accommodates children up to 5 years of age or 44” tall.
- Seat height adjusts on the spot - No tools required!
- Puncture-resistant, Maintenance-free EVA foam tires never need air
- Lightweight frame - 8 lbs
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio-Platinum Award 2014
Kazam is the only balance bike with a patented FOOTREST design. It is the key to success-for several reasons:
- Kazam’s footrest is in the natural place where feet would be if coasting on a pedaled bike.
- This position helps them find their center of gravity, thereby enhancing their balance and easing the transition onto a pedaled bike.
- It’s more comfortable (and fun) than holding their legs off to the side.
- Having a footrest that is both comfortable and functional is important, as the child needs to experience lifting his/her feet off of the ground in order to truly develop the balance needed in order to ride a pedaled bike.