The KinderBike E Series was designed to allow children as young as 1 to ride a balance bike. At just 5.9 pounds, it's the lightest balance bike on the market with a low seat to ground height of 11 inches.
For a taller KinderBike designed for children ages 3 to 5, see the Kinderbike Laufrad Trainer.
KinderBike E Series Trainer Features:
- Designed for children ages 18 months - 4.
The lightest balance bike on the market. Lightweight aluminum alloy frame, weighs only 5.9 pounds.
- Fully adjustable handlebars with a quick-release collar allow you to raise them as the rider grows taller and move them forward to back for a custom fit for your child.
- Height and angle adjustable and padded saddle seat grows from 11 inches to 15 inches tall with the snap of a quick-release.
- Low center of gravity to prevent accidental tipovers.
- Lightweight EVA wheels with 12" puncture proof tires.
- Certified lead-free powder coat finish is long lasting and durable.
- Limited LIFETIME warranty: best warranty in the balance bike industry.
- Certified compliant - ASTM F963, HR4040, Prop 65, CPSIA, CE, EN71
KinderBike Mini Laufrad Trainer Awards and Recognition:
For further information, download the KinderBike manual.
For a taller KinderBike designed for children ages 3 to 5, see the KinderBike Laufrad Trainer.