It provides optimum comfort for children up to 48 lb. The Bobike Tour adjusts to the right size for your child because of the patented safety belt system and foot rests that adjust in length. The Bobike Tour also offers extra protection, even for a sleeping child, with a head support that easily adjusts to your child’s height.
The unique safety belt system gently restrains your child’s shoulders and is easy to adjust to size. The Bobike Tour includes an integrated LED light and spoke protector.
Item also includes 3-point mounting bracket.
Bobike Tour Features:
- For children from 9 months to 6 years.
- Suitable for children weighing from 20 to 48 lbs.
- Quick and easy to attach to the luggage carrier.
- Length of safety belt is easy to adjust.
- Comfortable helmet recess.
- Adjustable headrest.
- Integrated LED light.
- Comfortable cushion.
- Unique 3-point safety belt.
- Adjustable foot support trays.
- Integrated spoke protectors.
- Boy Girl comes with boy blue and pink seat pads.
- FREE SHIPPING orders are typically dispatched 1-2 business days after an order is received, in the order that they are received. This means that an order received on a Friday is closer to the front of the shipping queue, than an order received on Sunday.
- Depending upon the recipient's proximity to the product's warehouse, transit time varies from 1-5 business days.
- Shipping is FREE for orders $70+ (exceptions: Cleary Bikes are $30-35 to ship) and just $5.95 flat rate shipping for all other orders.
- Expedited shipping is available at checkout and moves your order to the front of the shipping queue for either same day or next day dispatch.
- Tikes bikes is located in California, but most orders are shipped from warehouses across the country.
- A shipping confirmation will be emailed to you with a tracking number.
- We do ship some items to Alaska and Hawaii, contact email@example.com for a quote.
- We do ship to military and diplomatic addresses and to US terrorities. See our policy here.
- Canadian customers: we do ship to border towns with a US address.
- International customers: Many of the products we sell are offered by retailers in your home country. See more here.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Tikes Bikes guarantees:
- The lowest prices you'll find on the Internet. Found something lower? We'll price match.
- Free shipping on orders over $70 (exceptions: Cleary Bikes are $30-35 to ship) or $5.95 flat rate shipping on all other orders.
- We do not charge sales tax except for destinations in the state of California. If you observe sales tax in your shopping cart, it will change to zero once a shipping address outside of California is entered.
- A secure method of payment. Our store is PCI Compliant and offers the same level of security as Amazon.com.
- Don't like your purchase? Don't worry, we accept returns without a hassle.
- We know Internet companies can be hard to contact. NOT US. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, we'll get right back to you.
You can read our full guarantee here.
Returns Policy: Only new, un-used products may be returned within thirty (30) days of delivery for a full refund of the net cost of the goods. The cost of expedited shipping originally paid is not refundable. Except in cases of a warranty claim or manufacturing defect, return shipping cost is the responsibility of the buyer, whether returning or exchanging. Please refrain from unpacking and/or assembling products if there is possibility of return for personal reasons. We do accept returns of very lightly used and/or assembled bikes, but all returns must be in exact new condition and shipped in the original packaging in which they were received, with proper use of protection materials originally provided. At our discretion, returned products exhibiting outdoor use or minor cosmetic defects will be assessed a restocking fee of not less than 20%. Poorly packaged returns in which there is metal to metal contact while in transit will not reach us in perfect condition!- If successful re-packaging by the buyer is not possible, a professional packing service should be hired to perform correct re-packaging.
Assembly: Our bikes have been engineered to safely perform when correctly assembled by the buyer or by a skilled bicycle technician in a bicycle shop. If buyer/recipient's technical skill is not sufficient to successfully perform assembly, the balance bike should be taken to a local bike shop for professional assembly. The cost of this service is not included in the purchase of our bikes. Most buyers successfully self-assemble bikes in 5-10 minutes and this process usually consists of attaching front wheel using a wrench, and inserting/fastening handlebars using an allen wrench. Basic assembly tools are provided with most bikes. Keep all packing/protection materials out of the reach of children and dispose of properly. Protective plastic forms are sometimes used to protect your bike from damage while in transit. If these pieces are broken it is completely normal, it means they did their job! Most packing materials and cartons are recyclable.
Break-in Period: The moving parts of our balance bikes have been lubricated and professionally set at the factory. The bearings in the wheels and frame are adjusted such that a certain amount of break-in is necessary for optimal performance. Our bikes are sometimes stored in an unheated warehouse and this causes lubricants to harden temporarily. An initial break-in period of 5-6 hours (riding time) will loosen all lubrication, and bearings will perform exactly as required. Early stiffness of wheels or other moving parts is not considered to be a defect.
Valve Stem Caps: Plastic valve stem caps are not provided on a few of our balance bike tires because they pose a choking/suction hazard to the bike recipient and to younger members of the household. Valve stem caps are not designed to retain air. For this reason and for the safety of children, they are not provided with Scoot, TooToo [and other] balance bikes. This is not a deficiency, it is for the safety of children. We strongly recommend disposing of valve caps on bikes so equipped.
Tolerances: Production of 12" bicycle wheels is very difficult due to their very small radius. (The wheel rim starts out as a straight piece of extruded metal) For this reason, it is not possible to always produce exactly round and true balance bike wheels. For balance bike wheels, a small amount of lateral dance is acceptable, does not affect performance, and is not considered to be a defect. Some of our brands (Ridgeback Scoot, Yedoo TooToo, go through a special bench prep process to inflate the tires, true the rear wheel and tune the rear brakes (if so equipped).
Legal Disclaimer: By purchasing this product, buyer/recipient/user acknowledges and agrees that cycling is an inherently dangerous sport, and assumes all risk and responsibility for any and all consequences of accidental mishaps, including injury and death. Please supervise children at all times while using this product. Children should always wear an ANSI approved helmet and wear rubber soled shoes. Avoid steeply inclined areas where excessive speed may result. Ride only in places where motor vehicles are not allowed. (sidewalks, parks, bike paths) Professional assembly, periodic service and maintenance is the responsibility of the buyer/recipient. Inspect tires, brakes and fasteners before every ride. Repair/replacement of parts exhibiting excessive wear is the buyers/recipient's responsibility.