Cleary Bikes Owl 20" Kid's Bicycle
Cleary Bikes wanted to deliver lightweight, high-quality bikes for children that roll smoothly over any terrain a kid wants to travel and to look good doing it. Mission Accomplished.
These are bikes, not toys. They are a tool to developing a life long skill that opens door to unseen adventure. With a full line of bikes for children of all ages, Cleary Bikes has a bike for your child.
- Weighing in at less than the competition, just 18.5 pounds. (That's a good thing).
- Geometry specifically designed to center weight between hands and seat for a stable, quick handling bike
- Perfectly child sized grips, handlebars and brake levers
- Riser bars adjust approx 10cm but as the Owl uses industry standard sizing, you can swap out parts for further adjustment
- The Owl has both front and rear Tektro V-brakes
- Internal brake cable routing
- Saddle adjusts from 24" to 29" off the ground using a 5mm allen
- Saddle on rails provides for forward to back adjustment as well as easy replacement
- No chafing here: small, junior size saddle is designed to maximize a young rider’s range of motion
- Industry standard 25.4mm seatpost
- Front wheel has a 5mm Allen skewer
- Reinforced steel fork
- Single speed drivetrain with removable chain guard
- Three-piece crank and square taper bottom bracket
- 16-tooth rear cog
- 32x20 gear ratio
- Standover height: 20"
- 95% pre-assembled: install pedals, seat post, handlebars and front wheel with directions from included manual
- Optional Flat Handlebars available for purchase
- Optional Riser Handlebars available for purchase
- Warranty: the original purchaser has a lifetime warranty against any and all manufacturer's defects on the bikes
Check out other bikes in the Cleary family: