Ezee Glider 12" Balance Bike
by Glide Bikes$79.95
- Designed for the younger, shorter child, between the ages of 18 months and 4.
- Weighs 10 pounds.
- Adjustable handlebars up to 2 inches allows you to raise them as the rider grows taller.
- Adjustable and padded saddle seat grows from 11 inches to 16.5 inches tall using the included quick release seat clamp.
- 12 inch durable foam (EVA) tires means you won't change a popped tire and never needs air.
- Patented geometry allows the slowest and safest balancing speed (2 MPH) of all balance bikes on the market. The geometry positions the front wheel out in front of the handlebar, making the bike easier to steer and, more importantly, making it nearly impossible for the rider to go over the handlebars. The rider's weight is centered over the rear wheel, making the child's center of gravity lower, for more stability.
- Rust-proof aluminum alloy makes for a durable, lightweight bike.
- Easy to use, child-sized hand brake gives the rider control and prevents him from dragging his feet (no more worn shoes!)
- Foot pegs allow a rest for tired feet. Removable for new learners.
- Certified lead-free metallic paint.
- Suggested rider weight limit: 125 pounds.
For a taller Glider bike designed for children ages 2 to 5, see the Mini Glider.
For a taller Glider bike designed for children ages 5 to 10, see the Go Glider.