KinderBike Mini Trainer Balance Bike
KinderBikes have taught hundreds of thousands of children to balance, building their coordination and confidence.KinderBike Mini Trainer Features:
- Designed for children ages 18 months - 4.
- Lightweight aluminum alloy frame, weighs only 8.5 pounds.
- Adjustable handlebars allows you to raise them as the rider grows taller and move them forward to back for a custom fit for your child.
- Height and angle adjustable and padded saddle seat grows from 11 inches to 20.5 inches tall with the snap of a quick-release. A second extended seat post INCLUDED for when your child grows taller.
- Rugged-tread, all-terrain pneumatic aluminum wheels are great for traction on-road and off-road.
- Aluminum frame, rims, handlebar, quill, quick-release, brake arms, brake lever, and seat post.
- 1" steel threaded headset (no plastic here!) helps little ones smoothly steer.
- Linear-pull rear V-brake included and installed.
- Reflector and bell INCLUDED.
- Certified lead-free powder coat finish is long lasting and durable.
- LIFETIME warranty on frame and 1 year warranty on original parts: best warranty in the balance bike industry.
- Certified compliant - ASTM F963, HR4040, Prop 65, CPSIA, CE, EN71
KinderBike Mini Trainer Awards:
- Best Balance Bike by the New York Times
For further information, download the KinderBike manual.
For an alternative to the KinderBike Mini Trainer, please see the KinderBike E Series. It is lighter in weight and air tires can be added.
For a taller KinderBike designed for children ages 3 to 5, see the KinderBike Laufrad Trainer .