Mobo Total Tot Cruiser
The Mobo® Total Tot is designed first to be pushed by an adult and second to be ridden by your child. It has all the great features of the Mobo® Tot, and includes a seat belt and adjustable push bar. With a waist high comfort grip push bar, parents can be comfortable while contributing to their child’s enjoyment and safe keeping.
The Mobo® Adjustable Parental Push Bar is easily attachable to the cruiser, and the non-slip foot rest allows riders to rest their feet without spinning. The Mobo® Seat Belt Harness ensures maximum child safety through its snug fitting straps and is easily removed when ready to ride alone.
Mobo® Total Tot can play an integral role in the development of your toddler’s motor skills and hand-eye coordination. Cruising outdoors on the Mobo® Total Tot will enhance your child’s observation skills and stimulate their imagination. Parents can be at ease with its safe and durable ride which makes exploring fun. Customized decals allow children to express their creativity.
The Mobo adjustable Parental Push Bar is the perfect piece for your toddler's new Mobo Cruiser. It is designed to be adjustable with a comfortable foam grip. It is easily detachable from the cruiser and the foot rest, with a gripping surface, allows riders to avoid spinning when pushed. The push bar instantly makes your toddler's learning experience more fun, safe, comfortable, and easy.
- Designed for the 2-5 year old child between 30” and 42” tall.
- Weight: 21 lbs.
- Extendable steel frame.
- Rear steering mechanism with steering levers at your side.
- Child-sized handbrake on the right handlebar to control speed.
- Seat length adjusts as the child grows from 29" - 33".
- 12" front and 6.5" rear EVA foam tires.
- Comes with a safety flag.
- Assembly required: easy to use manual with step-by-step instructions and full-color pictures included.
- Recommended riding surface: flat and smooth surfaces.
- 30 day limited warranty for the repair or replacement of a defective part.
- Weight capacity: 100 lbs.
Awards and Reviews:
- Parenting Magazine Toy Fair 2013: Best in Play
- Creative Child Magazine: 2011 Product of the Year
- Sports Illustrated for Kids: Gotta Get It Guide
- Cool Mom Picks: Cool New Ride-on Toys
- The Tampa Tribune: New Gifts for Kids Combine Learning with Fun
- The Bump: Hot New Toys for Toddlers
- Real Mom Media: Hot Toys 2013
- Red Tricycle: 10 Gifts for Your 3 Year Old
Check out all our Mobo three wheeled cruisers for children ages 2 to 10.