Strider 16" Sport Balance Bike$249.99
The Strider 16 Sport is a major redesign from the previous model. New geometry, better components and more ways to adjust to a rider's body and ability, the Strider 16 Sport is poised to be the balance bike for kids ages 6 to 12 and for special needs children.
Strider 16 Sport Balance Bike Features:
- Designed for children ages 6 years - 12 years old.
- Steady, safe, and stable. Designed specifically to allow both feet to touch the ground until balance is developed.
- Weighs 17 pounds, about the same weight as a high quality pedal bike.
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Suggested rider weight limit: 187 pounds.
- Industry standard 22.2mm, 600mm wide handlebars
- Quick release clamp allows for easy adjustments to the seat height from 19" to 25"
- Comfortable padded saddle on rails provides the ability to adjust the seat forward to backward and at a specific angle for a custom fit.
- Industry standard 25.4mm seat post provides the ability to replace with different saddles.
- All-terrain air tires. 1.75 - 16, 42 lb max psi
- Footrests can be added or removed to adjust to the rider's ability
- Front and rear V-brakes
The Strider 16 Sport ships partially assembled and requires final assembly by an adult with basic mechanical skills. Download the assembly instructions and watch the assembly video and if you don't feel you are able, we suggest that you inquire with a local bike shop about assembly.