Strider Light Kit
The Strider Light Kit includes 2 super bright LED lights that are easy to mount on the handlebar, seat post or wheel - no tools needed.
The white light is designed to be used on the front of the bike to light the path ahead. The red light is designed to be used on the back or wheel to alert others to the rider's presence from the rear.
Can be used in a steady or flashing mode to increase visibility in the dark, keeping the rider safe.
- White and Red Set
- Steady On and Flashing Modes
- Silicone Housing
- Water Resistant
- Each light requires 2 x CR2032 Batteries (Included and Replaceable)
- Tested to EN Light Standards
- We endeavor to get all orders shipped within 24-48 hours (M-F).
- Shipping is FREE for orders $70+ (exceptions: Cleary Bikes are $30-35 to ship) and just $5.95 flat rate shipping for all other orders.
- Expedited shipping is available at checkout.
- While we are located in Oregon, most orders are shipped from warehouses across the country.
- A shipping confirmation will be emailed to you with a tracking number to eagerly await your order.
- We do ship some items to Alaska and Hawaii, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- We do ship to military and diplomatic addresses and to US terrorities. See our policy here.
- Canadian customers: we do ship to border towns with a US address.
- International customers: Many of the products we sell are offered by retailers in your home country. See more here.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Tikes Bikes guarantees:
- The lowest prices you'll find on the Internet. Found something lower? We'll price match.
- Free shipping on orders over $70 (exceptions: Cleary Bikes are $30-35 to ship) or $5.95 flat rate shipping on all other orders.
- We do not charge sales tax. Zero, nada, zilch.
- A secure method of payment. Our store is PCI Compliant and offers the same level of security as Amazon.com.
- Don't like your purchase? Don't worry, we accept returns without a hassle.
- We know Internet companies can be hard to contact. NOT US. Email us at email@example.com with any questions, we'll get right back to you.
You can read our full guarantee here.