Strider Sport KTM Balance Bike$129.99
“KTM has invested in young motorcycle riders for many years with our large line-up of minicycles, and now, with the KTM STRIDER we can welcome riders into the KTM Family at a much younger age. We believe wholeheartedly that learning to ride on a STRIDER will develop strong riding skills and have kids Ready To Race when they graduate to our minis.” - Jon-Erik Burleson, President KTM North America, Inc.
- Designed for kids ages 1.5 to 5.
- Super light. Only 6.7 pounds (about 1/3 the weight of a typical 12" pedal bike with training wheels).
- Quick-release adjustable 12.7mm handlebars are 43% smaller than standard to allow little hands a better grip.
- The soft urethane hand grips have a custom logo with protective ends.
- Adjustable and padded saddle seat grows from 11" to 16" tall. An Extra-Long Seatpost with Saddle that adjusts from 14 inches to 19 inches tall is also INCLUDED with the Sport KTM.
- Puncture-proof all-terrain EVA polymer tires. Molded wheels with sealed bearings and 8mm steel axles. Upgrade to custom pneumatic (air) tires.
- Dirt inspired action graphics.
- Durable welded steel frame, fork, and handlebars.
- Strider-exclusive rear brake mount allows the addition of a foot-operated brake once the kids are proficiently gliding with feet on the footrests. Brake sold separately.
- Certified lead-free paint.
- 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Suggested rider weight limit: 50 pounds.