Trikke T5 Carving Scooter
The Trikke T5 Three Wheeled Carving Scooter is designed for children ages 4 - 8 years old.
The three wheeled design allows kids to feel secure without the fear of falling - whether they are kicking around the neighborhood scooter-style, or propelling via the Trikke fluid carving motion.
Kids can keep the T5 moving by shifting their weight side to side while turning and leaning with the frame into the turn. This coordination action is as intuitive as it is natural. it resembles the skiing motion.
Trikke T5 Features:
- Adjustable handlebars allows you to raise them as the rider grows taller.
- Durable molded foot platforms and soft foam, colored hand grips.
- Dual hand brakes and dual rear wheel braking system.
- 5" polyurethane wheels. With normal riding, wheels should last approximately 200 miles.
- Portable and easily stored: Frame collapses by removing front axle pin.
- One-Year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Suggested rider weight limit: 80 pounds.
Awards and Reviews:
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award
- The National Parenting Center Seal of Approval.
Check out the Trikke T67cs, a carving scooter for ages 8 to adult.
For further information, please see the Trikke T5 Manual.