Strider Sport Balance Bikes
- Designed for kids ages 1.5 to 5
- Lightweight, just 6.4 pounds.
- Adjustable handlebars allows you to raise them as the rider grows taller from 18 to 22 inches tall, no tools needed.
- Durable mini saddle is narrow to fit smaller hips.
- Adjustable seat grows from 11 inches to 16 inches tall with a machined aluminum quick release, no tools needed.
- Recommended for riders 3.5 years and older, the Strider Sport also includes an Extra-Long Seatpost with Padded Saddle that adjusts from 14 inches to 19 inches tall giving your child more years to ride.
- All-terrain EVA polymer (industrial foam) tires. Never need air and never go flat. Upgrade to custom pneumatic (air) tires.
- 12" molded wheels with sealed cartridge bearings
- Durable welded steel frame, fork, and handlebars.
- Sealed cartridge bearings roll smoothly and are maintenance-free for years.
- Integrated footrest gives little feet a place to stand while gliding, pumping and jumping the bike.
- Rear brake mount allows the addition of a foot brake (sold separately) once your little rider becomes proficient.
- Certified lead-free powder coat finish is long lasting and durable.
- 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Suggested rider weight limit: 60 pounds.
For further information, visit our FAQ – Strider Bikes.