1. How do I choose which Glide Bike to buy my child?
You want your child to sit flat-footed on the seat with a slight bend in the knees. Measure your child's inseam and add an inch and then use the guidelines below to choose a bike.
- Ezee Glider - 12 to 20 inch inseam
- Mini Glider - 17.5 to 24 inch inseam
- Go Glider - 23 to 35 inch inseam
2. Can the seat height be adjusted?
Yes, all Glide Bikes have a quick release allowing you to easily adjust the height of the seat.
3. Is any assembly necessary?
Yes, assembly instructions are included with your order. You can also download the manual for instructions here.
4. How much do the Glide Bikes weigh?
The Ezee Glider weighs 8 pounds, the Mini Glider weighs 8 pounds and the Go Glider weighs 10 pounds.
5. What kind of tires do the Glide Balance Bikes have?
The Ezee Glider has air tires, the Mini Glider has EVA foam tires and the Go Glider has air tires.6. What should I do with a flat tire?
The air tires are made of quality materials, but if you puncture it, the inner tube can be bought almost anywhere that sells bike tires.
7. What type of material is used to build the Glide Bikes?
Glide Bikes are constructed of rustproof 6061 Aluminum Alloy, lightweight yet durable and designed to last for years. Since there's nothing to rust, no need to worry if it's left out in the rain8. Do the Glide Bikes have a warranty or guarantee?
Yes! Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship and materials, for the lifetime of the original owner. If you have any questions or concerns about your bike, please contact Tikes Bikes at email@example.com so that we can help.