With the shotgun MTB tow rope, you’ll take the hassle out of hill climbs – and enjoy bigger family rides together.
- Specifically designed for mountain bike families
- Shock absorbing stretch for a comfortable tow uphill
- Quick to attach and remove (stem loop + carabiner included)
- Load rated to 500lb / 225kg (suitable for big kids too!)
Also available is the shotgun tow rope combo, which includes our kids hip pack – the perfect place for stashing the tow rope during your family ride.
- 1.7m / 5.5 feet un-stretched – 3.3m / 10.8 feet stretched (polyester)
- Black alloy carabiner and pink paracord (5mm)
- Load rated to 500lb / 225kg (one size fits all)
- Product weight: 0.25kg
Q: What age is the tow rope suitable for?
A: The shotgun tow rope is designed with kids in mind, but it’s suitable for adults too – as it’s rated to 500lb / 225kg.
For kids, we’ve found that the tow rope works best once they’re confidently riding a pedal bike themselves, usually this is once they are riding a 16" or 20" wheel bike.