Meet the multi award winning Pewi, a stylish yet functional hybrid “walking buddy” ride-on for kids ages 9 to 36 months. The fun engaging design provides support for the child to build strength and confidence to start walking on their own beginning as young as 9 months.
It’s also a fun multi directional ride-on for ages 1 to 3 years, teaching important motor skills such as balance, coordination and body in space awareness.
YBIKE Pewi Features:
- Designed for children ages 9 to 36 months.
- Weighs just 4 pounds.
- Fork and body constructed with aluminum tubing with a plastic grip.
- Non-marking rubber directional caster wheels.
- Non-adjustable plastic seat.
- H 18" x L 20" x W 17"
- Weight limit: 44 pounds.
YBIKE Pewi Awards:
- National Parenting Center 2011
- Oppenheim Platinum Seal 2011
- Creative Child Magazine 2011
For further information, please see the YBIKE Pewi Manual.How does the YBIKE Pewi work? Check out this video: